Go beyond snorkeling! Discover incredible coral formations and schools of tropical fish as you glide effortlessly under the surface on an underwater tour of the beautiful marine environment.
A Unique Underwater Experience!
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 8-12
- Don’t forget to buy your De Palm Island tickets! This is an add-on upgrade option to do on the island.
Aruba Underwater Helmet Walk
You don’t want to miss this delightful underwater experience that allows you to walk the sea floor on a custom walkway wearing specially designed diving helmets, offering up-close view of Aruba’s marine life.
Even non-swimmers and those who don’t snorkel can feed a bevy of colorful tropical fish, view a sunken Jeep and bus, and pose for a photograph while sitting at the underwater Sea Trek Cafe.
The duration is approximately 1 hour including briefing. You will be scheduled for your dive after arrival at De Palm Island. Your dive time will be scheduled based on your De Palm Island admission ticket.
*Seatrek is an upgrade to De Palm Island. In order to do the activity, a De Palm Island admission ticket is required.
Wear your swimsuit! Pack a towel, sunblock, sunglasses, a hat or visor, and shoes that will allow you to comfortably walk on rocky terrain.
- It is not allowed to consume alcohol before joining this activity.
- Minimum age to participate is 8 years old.
- Sea Trek is considered a dive activity, so if one of the following conditions apply, a doctor’s letter is required to participate: pregnancy, recent surgery, epilepsy, seizures or asthma.
- Underwater cameras are not allowed for safety reasons.
- Sea Trek is only offered at De Palm Island and needs to be purchased together with an entrance ticket to De Palm Island.
- Reservations needed. Space is limited.
- Sea Trek is closed on Saturday.