A unique underwater experience that allows you to walk the sea floor on a custom walkway wearing specially designed diving helmets, offering up-close view of Aruba’s marine life!
EXPERIENCE ARUBA'S UNDERWATER BEAUTY!
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 8-12
- Don’t forget to buy your De Palm Island tickets! This is an add-on upgrade option to do on the island.
Aruba SNUBA Tour
If you want to go beyond snorkeling and experience the world’s underwater beauty in the safest and easiest way possible, try SNUBA. No dive certification required. With SNUBA, you can breathe easily underwater without wearing heavy, restrictive dive gear.
Discover incredible coral formations and schools of tropical fish as you glide effortlessly under the surface. SNUBA is safe family fun, and it’s easy to learn. Your professionally trained SNUBA guide personally takes you on an underwater tour of the beautiful marine environment.
The duration is approximately 1 hour including briefing. You will be scheduled for your dive after arrival at De Palm Island. Your dive time will be scheduled based on your De Palm Island admission ticket.
*SNUBA is an upgrade to De Palm Island. In order to do the activity, a De Palm Island admission ticket is required.
- It is not allowed to consume alcohol before joining this activity.
- Minimum age to participate is age 8 years old.
- SNUBA is considered a dive activity, so if one of the following conditions apply, a doctor’s letter is required to participate: pregnancy, recent surgery, high blood pressure, epilepsy, seizures or asthma.
- Underwater cameras are not allowed for safety reasons.
- Reservations needed. Space is limited.
- SNUBA is closed on Sundays.
Wear your swimsuit! Pack a towel, sunblock, sunglasses, a hat or visor, and shoes that will allow you to comfortably walk on rocky terrain.